Cannot start experiments on new Docker images

Hi,

My NRP Docker containers got updated today and since then I cannot start experiments due to the following error:

Error while accessing simulation models (MaxRetryError("HTTPConnectionPool(host='localhost', port=9000): Max retries exceeded with url: /storage/storage/braitenberg_husky_holodeck_0 (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7fda38761f10>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused',))",)) (host: 172.19.0.3)

Am I missing a step in the update procedure?

Thanks!

Hi Mahmoud, could you try to run the nrp_installer script with the reset option and then start again? Maybe the configuration of the experiments and models or the storage has to be done again.

Best,
Manos

Hi Manos,

I tried that and even tried uninstalling and installing anew without luck.

During installation, this message popped up:

/bin/sed: can't read /home/bbpnrsoa/nrp/src/ExDBackend/hbp_nrp_backend/hbp_nrp_backend/config.py: No such file or directory

Is this normal?

Best,
Mahmoud

Hi Mahmoud,

It is actually because an older change (config.py file having been moved) not reflected in the install script.
Please re-run it with reset or uninstall/install. It should update itself to 1.15 and then install successfully.

Best regards
Axel

Thanks, this works! Are the docker images still using ROS Kinetic?

No, docker images are now running ubuntu18 and ROS melodic.