Cle-start error + update_nrp error

Hi everyone,

I am trying to run the platform locally but with no success.
I can run cle-nginx without problems but when trying to run cle-start I get the following error message:

*** uWSGI is running in multiple interpreter mode ***
spawned uWSGI worker 1 (and the only) (pid: 15829, cores: 8)
[6] 15859
module.js:472
throw err;
^

Error: Cannot find module ‘body-parser’
at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:470:15)
at Function.Module._load (module.js:418:25)
at Module.require (module.js:498:17)
at require (internal/module.js:20:19)
at Object. (/home/silvia/NRP/nrpBackendProxy/app.js:28:16)
at Module._compile (module.js:571:32)
at Object.Module._extensions…js (module.js:580:10)
at Module.load (module.js:488:32)
at tryModuleLoad (module.js:447:12)
at Function.Module._load (module.js:439:3)
[6]+ Exit 1

I tried to update the platform to see if there was some package missing and when trying to do that I got another error message:

/home/silvia/NRP/GazeboRosPackages/src/gazebo_ros_replay_plugins/src/gazebo_ros_playback_plugin.cpp: In member function ‘void gazebo::GazeboRosPlaybackPlugin::playback()’:
/home/silvia/NRP/GazeboRosPackages/src/gazebo_ros_replay_plugins/src/gazebo_ros_playback_plugin.cpp:210:60: error: ‘GZ_NRP_LOG_RECORD_RATE’ was not declared in this scope
gazebo::common::Time dt = gazebo::common::Time(1, 0) / GZ_NRP_LOG_RECORD_RATE;
^
gazebo_ros_replay_plugins/CMakeFiles/gazebo_ros_playback_plugin.dir/build.make:62: recipe for target ‘gazebo_ros_replay_plugins/CMakeFiles/gazebo_ros_playback_plugin.dir/src/gazebo_ros_playback_plugin.cpp.o’ failed
make[2]: *** [gazebo_ros_replay_plugins/CMakeFiles/gazebo_ros_playback_plugin.dir/src/gazebo_ros_playback_plugin.cpp.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:6054: recipe for target ‘gazebo_ros_replay_plugins/CMakeFiles/gazebo_ros_playback_plugin.dir/all’ failed
make[1]: *** [gazebo_ros_replay_plugins/CMakeFiles/gazebo_ros_playback_plugin.dir/all] Error 2
[ 96%] Linking CXX shared library /home/silvia/NRP/GazeboRosPackages/devel/lib/libavatar_control_plugin.so
[ 96%] Built target avatar_control_plugin
Makefile:138: recipe for target ‘all’ failed
make: *** [all] Error 2
Invoking “make -j4” failed
ERROR

Any input to tackle the problem would be appreciated :smile:

Kind regards,

Carlos

Hi Carlos,

the problem with the macro variable GZ_NRP_LOG_RECORD_RATE is fixed by recompiling the latest gazebo code BEFORE compiling GazeboRosPackages.

Use the user-scripts to update and build all the repos.

cd $HBP/user-scripts
./update-nrp rebase all
./update-nrp build all