[CLOSED] NRP and Intel Loihi 2

Are there any code tutorials with NRP and Intel Loihi 2?

Hi,
Loihi is supported via nengo, if you have a working Nengo that suppords Loihi 2, in theory, it should work. It’s untested, though.

Best

Are there any code tutorials with NRP and Intel Loihi 1?

Hi
There is a nengo (non-Loihi) template experiment called “Husky Braitenberg experiment with Nengo Simulator”.
Clone it and run it from the online platform to get a taste.
https://neurorobotics.net/access-the-nrp.html
click on “Access NRP 3.2.1”.

On your local PC ( I guess you installed from source), if your nengo code uses Loihi 1, it should work likewise. You must first make sure that you can install and use Loihi over Nengo on your system.

Best

Hi

I do not see a nengo (non-Loihi) template experiment called “Husky Braitenberg experiment with Nengo Simulator” in my Neurorobotics Experiment Overview.
Besides, there are 5 options to choose from in the Brain Simulator:

I have not installed Nengo locally.
How can I get access to the Loihi?

Thanks.

You find template expriments, including the “Husky Braitenberg experiment with Nengo Simulator”, under the “Templates” tab.
Again, there is no direct support for Loihi, only over Nengo-Loihi. I guess you could use NxSDK code in your transfer functions if you wish to do so, but this is not supported officially, so there’s no tutorial or template for that.

Thanks. I found this template.

I ran it and the robot is only circuiting around, nothing more. How to activate the red dot on the screen?

“Then, the robot will move towards the colored object. In this experiment, the user can interact and change the color of both screens by clicking on them with the right mouse button.” – to change the color by clicking with the right mouse button does not work in the case of the Web version.

Any guidelines on how to experiment with this particular template?

You right click on a screen and set the color to red.

It does not work. I click and it does not change.