Dynamically Loading Images into the Environment

Hello,

Last year I requested the feature of dynmaically loading images into the environment which I was planning on using for my thesis. See feature request here: https://bitbucket.org/hbpneurorobotics/neurorobotics-platform/issues/28/loading-images-files-dynamically-into#comment-43417152

Furthermore, another user has requested this feature and was told that it would be added during the February sprint: Display a custom texture (or video/gif) on a virtual screen, in the NRP

I wanted to ask if this is still planned or if anything has changed. If yes I would like to know as fast as possible so I can take the necessary actions for my thesis.

Thank you very much,

Julius

Dear Julius,

This feature is not scheduled for implementation before the end of march.
Axel, our Product Owner, will answer you next week on this forum with an estimate of the date at which the feature could be available.

Best regards,
Luc

Dear Julius,

Indeed, there were priority changes and this feature has been postponed a bit. Now, if you feel comfortable with Javascript and angular, we would be very happy if you could simply contribute it, because we have a very busy backlog these days. If you wish to, we will provide you with access rights and explanations. Else, you can wait again, as Luc says, at the soonest in April.

Best regards,
Axel