[Feature Request] Several generic viewers

Hello,

I have a proposition for a feature request (may be it is already possible?) ----> one of the main point of launching a simulation and having a live access at any layer activity of the network (by displaying it in the generic viewer) is to be able to compare several layers of the network at the same time : e.g: visual input, output of some layers (boundary detection, surface segmentation, saliency map, etc … Especially for the future, when several models will connect to each other, to form a decent closed loop experiment !!

So: would it be possible to display several generic_viewer windows at the same time, during a simulation?

Thanks for reading!
Alban

Hi Alban

This feature has been requested already - I think Claudio implemented it =)

Cheers,
Jacques

Ah super!

Thanks for the info :smiley:

It’s currently still planned for the near future to support your experiment, not quite implemented yet though it’s in the schedule :smile:

Ok, perfect, many thanks! Do I need to upload and update my files somewhere? A lot of evolution is planned for the model (and the experiment).
Alban

Someone should be in touch with you to help document your experiment and the files/instructions to get everything running locally and make sure the demo is working, I’m not 100% sure who it is (it’s not me :smile:), but they’ll help you through the process (I think).

For feature requests, from now on please post them to our issue tracker here:
https://bitbucket.org/hbpneurorobotics/neurorobotics-platform/issues