NRP and SpiNNaker run ERROR

Dear all,

I did the NRP from source installation a few weeks ago.
Also I installed SpyNNaker for the NRP in the virtualenv.

I can successfully run NRP templates as for example the “Holodeck Husky Braitenberg experiment”.
It is also possible to run SpyNNaker examples such as va_benchmark.py on my SpiN-5 board without
any problems.

If I try to run the “Holodeck Husky Braitenberg experiment with SpiNNaker” I receive the following ERROR.
I would appreciate your help to fix this error.

Best regards,
Thorben Schoepe

File “/home/neurorobotics/.opt/platform_venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/SpiNNaker_PACMAN-1!4.0.1-py2.7.egg/pacman/operations/partition_algorithms/partition_and_place_partitioner.py”, line 378, in _scale_down_resources
" vertex ‘{}’:\n{}".format(vertex, e)), e)
File “/home/neurorobotics/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/six.py”, line 737, in raise_from
raise value
PacmanValueError: Unable to allocate requested resources to vertex ‘PoissonGenerator1_control’:
No resources available to allocate the given resources within the given constraints:
Request for CPU: 1, DTCM: 1, SDRAM: 180, IP TAGS: [], [ReverseIPTagResource(port=19997, sdp_port=1, tag=None)]
Resources available which meet constraints:
729 Cores and 1 tags on 47 chips, largest SDRAM space: 122998720
All resources available:
729 Cores and 1 tags on 47 chips, largest SDRAM space: 122998720

[transitions.core][INFO] 2018-12-20 13:39:49,529: Initiating transition from state started to state halted…
[transitions.core][INFO] 2018-12-20 13:39:49,529: Exited state started
[transitions.core][INFO] 2018-12-20 13:39:49,529: Entered state halted

Reaserch assistant and PHD student at
Technical Faculty at Bielefeld University
CITEC Room 3.109

Hello,

The working experiment we have with Spinnaker is called "Holodeck Husky Braitenberg experiment asynchronous with Spinnaker ". Please try this one first and let us know.

Best Regards.