Problem on Installing and Logging

Hi everyone I am following this guide to install the platform on my laptop running Windows 10 (WSL). Everything seems fine during installation, and the installer reports that “Congratulations! The NRP platform is now installed on your computer.”

However, when I open the browser (Chrome 69.0.3497.100 64bit) to the URL http://localhost:9000/#/esv-private, the page is left blank. I tried to restart the frontend and backend but it does not work. Can anyone please guide me on this problem? Many thanks.

I tried the following steps and now it worked:

1. restart my computer

2. re-execute the following command in PowerShell with Administrator privilege:

route add [subnet].0.0 MASK 255.255.0.0 10.0.75.2

3. restart the frontend and backend in WSL bash:

./nrp_installer.sh start

You should also not disable the virtual network created by docker and tries as much as possible the command route add [subnet].0.0 MASK 255.255.0.0 10.0.75.2 once the problem happens again.

I also facing the same situation when I tried to install windows 10 but my system shows an error dell error code 2000-0333 so I really want a proper solution how to remove this error as soon as possible.

Dear Ellan,

This Dell error seem to be related with the GPU. The Docker-NRP is not using your GPU directly (only the browser is) so I doubt this issue is related with it. Please consult Dell forums to fix this issue.

Axel