[SOLVED] Environments for a new experiment

Hello,
When I create a new experiment in the web cockpit, I first choose an environment from the list. However, no matter which environment I choose, I always end up in an empty environment with the forest sky box. Is this a bug? I would expect the environments to look like in the pictures, having some objects already preset. If it is not not a bug, then what are the differences between the environments?

I use NRP 3.2.1 Docker install on Ubuntu 22.04.
Best regards,
Mikołaj

Dear Mikolaj,
This does not seem right. Many in our team are currently on holidays, but we will investigate and get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks in advance for your patience.
Best,
Fabrice Morin

Dear Mikolaj,

There might be a problem of interference with a previously used version of the NRP on your computer, so doing sudo docker system prune -a might help to have a fresh install. Please be careful and beware that this command will erase all other docker images that are not bound to a container. Please let us know here if this helped.

Also, we have tested NRP v3.2.1 with 20.04 and never encountered your problem (we re-verified that everything works upon reception of your message). Tomorrow we will test installation with Ubuntu 22.04, if you do not report improvement with the “prune” action suggested above.

Best,

Fabrice Morin

Dear Fabrice,
Thank you for your response. I pruned docker and installed the NRP again, but it did not help. Actually, the online version of the NRP has the same issue (for me). If I remember correctly, the NRPs might have behaved the same way when I was using them on Ubuntu 20.04 earlier this year.
Best,
Mikołaj

Dear Mikolaj,

I tested on Docker/Ubuntu 20 and can confirm your issue. This seems like a regression in the last deployment. I have created a ticket for the dev team to handle :
https://hbpneurorobotics.atlassian.net/browse/NUIT-293

Fyi, the issue is still being investigated by the dev team.

The issue has been fixed and will be deployed asap.