Updating software catalog entries

Dear Collab gurus,

I am unable to correct mistakes that I have entered in the software catalog entry for my software (landmark-reg):

• I cannot set the current version back to a value that it had before (in my case 0.3.0): an UnknownError (400) comes back, with data: {"non_field_errors":["The fields name, version must make a unique set."]}.

• I cannot delete version numbers that were entered by mistake (in my case 0.3).

• I cannot delete a whole duplicate of the software catalog entry (called landmarkreg, without the dash).

It would be nice to be able to edit past mistakes, otherwise I think the edit page should show a big warning that the data entered is permanent.

Best,
Yann

Hi Yann,

There are some limitations in the software catalogue. These actions aren’t implemented (yet). It is on our radar, but the we have quite a few issues, so I don’t know when it will be fixed.

In the meantime, I can delete the duplicate for you from an admin panel, but the first two tasks are not directly doable at all at this time.

So, to recap, if you wish me to, I can delete landmarkreg without the dash, but that will leave the landmark-reg app untouched.

Would that help?

Best regards,
Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your kind reply. It will indeed help if you could delete the duplicate landmarkreg entry (without a dash).

Best,
Yann

Hi Yann,
That’s done.
Best,
Jonathan