Using tmux on a remote machine to run the NRP

Hi,
I have a remote machine with a local install of the NRP.
I can run over ssh cle-start and cle-frontend to get it running and I open a browser in the local machine and it works alright.
I’ve been trying to get tmux working to avoid having to open multiple ssh terminal sessions to the remote machine.
but…
does this ring a bell?
when I run cle-start on a tmux session I get this error:

auto-starting new master
process[master]: started with pid [42620]
ROS_MASTER_URI=http://127.0.0.1:11311/

setting /run_id to 3a527124-f166-11e8-a7ca-000c2992eef7
process[rosout-1]: started with pid [42633]
started core service [/rosout]
[2] 42650
[ INFO] [1543228201.212967279]: Waiting For connections on 0.0.0.0:8081
[3] 42679
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/milo/workspace/NRP/ExDBackend/hbp_nrp_cleserver/hbp_nrp_cleserver/server/ROSCLESimulationFactory.py", line 43, in <module>
    from hbp_nrp_cleserver.server.PlaybackServer import PlaybackSimulationAssembly
  File "/home/milo/workspace/NRP/ExDBackend/hbp_nrp_cleserver/hbp_nrp_cleserver/server/PlaybackServer.py", line 31, in <module>
    from hbp_nrp_cleserver.server.CLEGazeboSimulationAssembly import GazeboSimulationAssembly
  File "/home/milo/workspace/NRP/ExDBackend/hbp_nrp_cleserver/hbp_nrp_cleserver/server/CLEGazeboSimulationAssembly.py", line 49, in <module>
    from hbp_nrp_cle.robotsim.RobotManager import Robot, RobotManager
  File "/home/milo/workspace/NRP/CLE/hbp_nrp_cle/hbp_nrp_cle/robotsim/RobotManager.py", line 34, in <module>
    from .GazeboHelper import GazeboHelper
  File "/home/milo/workspace/NRP/CLE/hbp_nrp_cle/hbp_nrp_cle/robotsim/GazeboHelper.py", line 37, in <module>
    from gazebo_msgs.srv import SpawnEntity, GetWorldProperties, DeleteModel, SetModelState, \
ImportError: cannot import name SpawnEntity
[3]+  Exit 1                  $HOME/.opt/platform_venv/bin/python $HBP/ExDBackend/hbp_nrp_cleserver/hbp_nrp_cleserver/server/ROSCLESimulationFactory.py
[3] 42687

Hi Camilo,

Probably a PYTHONPATH issue unrelated to tmux. Try adding export PYTHONPATH= to your ~/.bashrc before the nrp_variables line. Hope it helps.

Regards,
Manos

boom!
that did the trick!
awesome, thanks!